If you’re thinking about commercializing the software or technology you’ve created (or want to create), you’re probably wondering about – oh, a few million things! It’s challenging (and time consuming) to sift through all the information available online and in libraries. Which is why I’ve created a shortcut for you.
Starting TODAY you have free unlimited access to me, for answers to ALL your questions about the process of commercializing your technology or growing your business.
In other words, questions about:
- Moving your world-changing idea out of your head and into the world – where it can help everyone
- Researching and understanding your potential market
- Setting a vision and goals for your organization
- Reducing the “growing pains” that can come with rapid change
- Developing and maintaining dynamic “road maps” to keep yourself and your business on track
- Developing and implementing a plan for a new business or a new direction
- Increasing profits and cash flow
- Thinking bigger and being more productive
- Planning an exit strategy now or in the future
- Creating collaboration strategies for growth and expansion
- Delegating effectively
- Raising cash or attracting capital
- Using agile management techniques in your business and product development
I’ve been creating businesses and teams for 30 years, and I seem to have a gift for seeing both potential and roadblocks in people and their ideas (and then finding ways to work with those). I won’t lead you down a garden path – sometimes my answers may challenge you to think a bit harder about what you’ve set out to do. I might ask you some hard questions back – now is the time for that kind of “tough love” – it could save your skin later!
Not sure what to ask?
You can ask me anything about your business. Take a look at some of the most common questions people have about this process (above), and choose one of them. You can tell me (and everyone else) why you like this column or blog. Or, you can simply reply to someone else’s question or comment.
Why am I doing this?
Because everyone can’t afford to hire me. But I truly love mentoring people, helping them see their own potential. Sometimes you just need a little nudge in the right direction to make a decision that can be life changing and even world changing. I love that!
How do you submit your question?
All you have to do is post your question below. I will respond personally. So, what burning question or concern is keeping you awake at night? Post it here now…
One More Reason to Submit Your Question
Every time you ask a question or leave a comment on this page,
or anywhere else on this website, you’ll have another chance to win one of my 7 Great Books for Super-Early Startups (you choose).
Every month I select a winner (from those who left a question or comment the previous month) – and you get to choose which one you want. You can leave as many questions or comments as you wish (each will increase your chances of winning), but you only need to comment or ask a question once to be eligible.
Winners are chosen randomly and you can win more than once (multiple months) if you consistently ask questions or leave comments. Just make sure your questions and/or comments are thoughtful, and not just obvious attempts to win more books. 😉
I look forward to seeing your thoughts below,